What We Teach
New Thought Colorado (NTCO) is proud to be an "affiliated organization" and teaching center under the auspices of Emerson Theological Institute. Each spiritually-based course has been created and tested by experienced minister/instructors, as well as reviewed, approved and accredited through Emerson.
This process allows the student, who wishes to work toward degree programs and/or practitioner and ministerial credentials, to do so with confidence in the materials and under the tutelage of a trained and experienced minister/instructor.
NTCO's offering of these New Thought courses allows students to participate fully, learn in a caring environment, and grow spiritually in beliefs and consciousness. Transformation on an individual basis can and will transform the planet.
Contact us with any questions you have about the courses or schedule... and to get registered for class. Send us an email today to get started.
Wherever you are on your spiritual path, there are options for being a student with NTCO.
OPTION 1: Join each course session or study group for the soul’s purpose of connecting in community with like-minded spiritual seekers.
- Bring your books, read the material, participate in discussions, do/don’t do the homework. Your choice.
- You participate in the course but are not here to obtain credit for degrees or certifications.
- You attend as often as you can.
- You pay no set tuition, yet you are willing to donate (love offerings) to offset the costs of class materials.
OPTION 2: You want to be in class and are studying your way toward an eventual degree in Religious Studies or perhaps certification as a Religious Science Practitioner or Minister.
- You have a goal and you meet with the NTCO Education Director to develop your plan of study. With input from Emerson Institute, and based on any previous educational history or transcripts, we determine what courses are necessary toward your final intention.
- You attend classes regularly, bring your books, participate in discussions, read the material, do the homework, and confer with the instructor between classes as needed.
- You are here for community AND to achieve your heart’s desire toward a particular educational goal (degree or certification), while also growing in spiritual understanding.
- You pay a set tuition based on the semester units assigned to each course. For example, in 2019 tuition is $75/semester unit. (See Registration Form for specific costs of each course.)
- Your homework is reviewed by the Instructor. You are guided toward success based on your efforts and feedback.
SCIENCE OF MIND COURSES / NO.
SOM Fundamentals 101
Writing of Holmes 108
Bringing Faith to Life 109
Treatment & Meditation 201
Exploring Roots of SOM 203
Practitioner I 301
Practitioner II 302
Homiletics Boot Camp 418
Rise & Development of New Thought PS421
New Thought Re-Imagined PS432
Abundant Success! 110
Principles of Prosperity 111
Spiritual Economics 211
Think & Grow Rich 311
Creating Healthy Boundaries for Life & Freedom 104
5 Love Languages 204
Intentional Living 106
The Art of Being 107
Healing Power of Forgiveness 205
Exploring Mysticism 307
Masks of Ego. Faces of God. 402
SPECIAL TOPICS & WORKSHOPS
Funeral Planning Workshop W1000
Prayer & Meditation Workshop W1001
Ancient Worship of the Great Goddess PS238
COURSES & WORKSHOPS
The courses at New Thought Colorado (NTCO) are offered as multi-week classes (varying lengths) or as a one-day workshop or gathering. Look for updates to planning details by signing up on our email list, special announcements in class, or on this website.
ELECTIVES & ADVANCED COURSES
Students are encouraged to review the most current schedule and course descriptions on this site. Specific electives or advanced courses are available as often as possible, but not necessarily every year. Advanced courses may have pre-requisites. See Registration Form for tuition costs.
NTCO's spiritual education program continues to evolve and grow with the addition and/or modification of electives and advanced courses … delivered by different instructors and media options … and all designed to support and enhance the student’s journey toward expanded consciousness, a deeper understanding of the Divine Presence.
Discuss your spiritual education goals with your instructor early in your program.
2019 Class Schedule
Courses listed below (and others) will be offered periodically based on the number of weeks shown and as interest demands. Check back for updates.
Contact Dr. Carla if you would like to pursue any of these topics one-on-one.
SCIENCE OF MIND COURSES
Bringing Faith to Life 109 (10 wks.) DAY/TIME TBA
Writing of Holmes 108 (8 wks.) DAY/TIME TBA
5 Love Languages 204 (6 wks.) DAY/TIME TBA
Abundant Success! 110 (8 wks.) DAY/TIME TBA
The Art of Being 107 (6 wks.) DAY/TIME TBA
Healing Power of Forgiveness 205 (6 wks.) DAY/TIME TBA
Ancient Worship of the Great Goddess PS238 (6 wks.) DAY/TIME TBA